Is it time to paint your strata property? It’s imperative your body corporate is protected with the best strata painters. Strata painting is very different from residential painting. Given the complexity of strata painting, it’s important to go with the best in Sydney. So, today we look at the ins and outs of choosing the best strata painters.
How does a body corporate pick the best strata painters?
There are many things to consider when choosing the best strata painters in Sydney. Undertaking such a large project really warrants the best painters. You need to ensure the job runs smoothly, on time and on budget.
To protect your body corporate with the best strata painters we’ve listed our top tips below:
1. Experience: The best strata painters will be experienced. With over 30 years in the industry, we know a thing or two about experience. Check our past projects to ensure they’re not all talk!
2. Reviews and referrals: Research, research, research! The beauty of the online world we now live in means the best strata painters will have great online reviews! Also ask around. Word of mouth is very powerful so ask other body corporates in the area for a recommendation.
3. Licenses and insurances: I know we’ve said it before, but we’ll say it again – check all licenses and insurances. The best strata painters will have copies of all relevant documentation ready for you to review.
4. Quotes: Always obtain several quotes. Remember, if one is drastically lower than the others, it usually means their painting skills will be too!
5. Master Painters Association: Check to see if your painters are members of the Master Painters Association. The best strata painters will be members and even better if they have won awards as well! This is a great way to feel protected as a body corporate.
We also recommend you follow your gut. Meet with the painters who will be working on your strata property. You can usually get a great feel for a company upon meeting the team. Following these tips will help ensure you protect your body corporate with the best strata painters.
What’s involved with the best strata painting?
A body corporate (also known as ‘Owners Corporation’) is a legally required management body within a strata scheme. If you own a property within a strata complex, you are part of a body corporate. There are many things a body corporate manages, painting being one of them. Painting a strata property is much more complex than other painting projects. Many aspects contribute to the painting of strata properties:
- The number of parties involved: Strata Manager, Strata Committee, Body Corporate, and the best strata painters themselves.
- Working around tenants to ensure minimal disruption.
- Choosing strata paint colours to suit everyone’s needs and wants.
- High safety standards: high rise buildings, increased foot traffic, staircases and other factors require the best strata painters who know the standards required. Remember, certain work will require extra qualifications such as working at heights.
How to find the best strata painters
By following our above tips means you’ll have happy owners and happy tenants making for a happy body corporate! Not to mention that at the end of all of it you’ll have fabulous paintwork making your building look fabulous! If you’re wanting to protect your body corporate with the best strata painters, contact us today. We service Sydney’s North Shore and Northern Beaches and ensure the best quality strata painting. Let us transform your strata property with the best strata painters in the business.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH SUMMIT
Call us today 02 9973 3131