Each Sydney commercial painting job can vary so much. There can be so many elements to consider and juggle. You must have an experienced commercial painting contractor that can handle the job from the insurances and licenses through project management and organising the logistics and wrangling the City of Sydney.
You want a commercial painting contractor in Syndey that knows what they are doing in all aspects. Based on your business circumstances, your painting contractor should advise you as to when is the best time of day to have your commercial premises painted.
Look out for an accredited Master Painter too. A Master Painter will be able to tick all the boxes, and you can rest easy knowing you are getting a reputable company backed by the industry governing body.
What to consider when hiring a commercial painter?
Are you new to owning a commercial property or haven’t had to have your property painted before? Here are the top 5 things to consider when choosing your commercial painter:
- Insurance – public liability and workers compensation
- Master painter – not a necessity but a bonus
- Experienced team of commercial painters
- Professional leadership
Ask your painting company for a copy of their insurance certificates of currency. Any painting contractor worth their weight should be happy to provide them and, if not, find another. This is an area you never want to be unsure or uncertain of.
An experienced and professional commercial painting service will also be able to discuss your business circumstances with you. And from that determine the best time to undergo the work based on:
- Off peak season – if your business has a period that isn’t as busy as usual, closes for any time throughout the year for holidays, or has skeleton staff for any period, then that can be an excellent opportunity for us to come in and undertake your painting work
- Weather – if the painting is external, then we will also need to consider the time of the year along with the size of the job to ensure we deliver a high quality
- Logistics – Is anything else going on around the property that may hinder us from accessing the property? Access is essential for external painting as we also need to consider scaffolding access and what’s involved in having this erected and dismantled.
Ask about their previous commercial jobs in Sydney
Always ask about the company’s background and check if they have a proven track record on other painting projects in your Sydney suburb.
Discuss how they foresee the job running concerning:
- Number of painters required
- Access to the premises
- How the business in the premises will operate with the painters
Google is always a good place to start the search for a reputable and highly experienced commercial painter. Just Google the company name, and you might be amazed at how much information you can find, including reviews and feedback from past customers.
Contact Summit Coatings for your next commercial painting job
We have over 30 years of experience and are also the painting service in Sydney that you want. With us, you know you are going to get a superb job, with quality paint and attention to detail along with a stress free process too. So, contact us the next time you need a commercial painting contractor.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH SUMMIT
Call us today 02 9973 3131